Thursday, December 3, 2009

STDs FAQ 2

AIDS -- Chances from contact next to soft?
Lets say that an AIDS infected person ejaculated on a piece of plastic. 20 minutes following, a healthy person (not AIDS/HIV infected person) comes along and touches the plastic with semen on it, not knowing it be semen. Then that person washes his hands, but a small amount (unable to see near the...


AIDS contained by Africa------?
Hey, I'm doing a report on Crisis in Africa, i'm just asking does anyone know what percentage is Africa's AIDS percentage rate at? What are some other causes due to AIDS increasing o_o (well, i know poor living conditions, poverty etc etc) ks... =0 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_in_Afr… The site above give some good percentages...


Aids from a lagoon??
this might sound weird but im going 2 a lake house near my friend and her family obviously we are going 2 go swimming within the lake that alot og other people have gone swimming within well my friends brother said i could get aids by swimming in the sea is that true? is there anyway i...


AIDS from a paperclip?
well there is no blood coming out of my skin but i can see where it hit - AIDS is in your blood. The AIDS in your blood dies when it touches nouns. are not at risk of getting aids. - people with hiv/aids use public bathrooms, they work as cooks, they prepare...


AIDs from monkeys .?
My understanding is that monkeys were the original hosts for the AIDs virus. Then next on we humans got this virus from the monkeys. How exactly did this transfer take place? (I am assuming that some human didn't shift have sex with a monkey) - A human had...


AIDS HELP!??
Right I'm really scared becuse an guy a had under aged sex beside a year ago has been disonse with AIDS, and very well I hear AIDS can go undected for years, so does this mean I mait have AIDS and if yes afterwards am I gonna die becuse i really don't wanna DIE I'm only 14 i have...


Aids query only wondering??
im just wondering i had a uti about 6 months ago and they took a urine and blood taster do they also test for aids when they have ur blood sample even though u come for something else because a week later she said my blood was fine? - Legally, your blood cannot be tested for...


AIDS question, can anybody serve me out?
Hey. I ask the stupidest questions ever, but anyway... mad-scientist questions. IF you don't know, don't answer. - hiv and aids is caught by bodily fluids. so yes im assuming your right. especially blood. It doesnt matter if its menstrual blood. if you gt aids so does your blood no matter where...


Aids quiz here?
my friend was born with aids and recently she slept near my cousin and he gave her oral sex ( i didnt even know they were into eachother) well he does not know going on for her and i thought it was not my place to say anything but when i asked her she says that the virus...


AIDS Rash? Help Anyone?
Can someone describe what it looks like, when does it occur? it hurt? Where does it appear on the body? is this it? It's near my ball but on my upper leg on both legs (left and right) http://img41.imageshack.us/i/2009061706617.jpg/ Thanks, I'm really scared I dunno what it is... ...


Aids through sex, kissing, sturdy petting?
I just found out my partner has had sex beside another woman and need to know if i could catch aids and other std's from him. He said they used a condom but i am still concerned as he said they were drunk(go figure). I am concerned because i don't know exactly what they did...


Aids..?
What are the dangers and what do I need to know? k you very much. - There is WAY too much information about AIDS! This is something I'd recommend looking up on Google and taking the time to read different articles on it. Here is the unforced Wikipedia start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS - AIDS stands for acquired immunodeficiency...


Aids/HIV Victims?
How'd you feel when you 1st found out the had the virus? ation treat you different now? (This is for a service learning project,i wont be putting any one's user name on it,i'll purely put the answer down) - You should use zerit, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://nurse6.notlong.com/7AAgaXG -


AIDS/STD interview!! Please backing!!?
Last March my 16 year old sister came over to my apartment and we were lifeless out with some of my friends. I VERY stupidly got drunk thinking I could trust her with who be there (there were about 4 other guys and one girl.) I told her not to drink but one of the elder...


AIDS? Really alarmed immediately =/?
So a few months ago, I was very drunk and had sex next to a guy I didn't know (he forced me =/) and the thing is, we didn't use a condom. Apparantly he used a plastic sandwich bag with an springy =O not sure about that though as I can't remember. d I have gotten...


AIDS-still particularly amorphous just about it? Can anyone explain contained by more detail?
When we talk about transfection, AIDS can be acquired through contact of infected blood & semen. But how if truth be told the process is? I'm still not clear even online information also very brief, it did not explain much or at least the way I considered necessary...


Aldara 5% Cream Need Some Input On it?
So i went to the gyno and i do have gential warts he prescribed Aldara 5% cream 3 times a week 6 to 10 hrs after i have to wash it off next to water & mild soap..I was wondering how effective relations that used it for genital warts found it..so far 1...


Aldara- How much niggle is too much?!?
I know I have Genital Warts and I know that Aldara works very well but will grounds some pain. ver, I was using it for awhile and the pain be annoying and frustrating but all of a sudden every time I put it on it started getting very painful around 4 hours in and...


All around HBV..?
How soon did you notice signs after sexual activity led you to get tested? Did you have any signs at adjectives? What symptoms did you feel first? Can having Genital Herpes make a difference within the transmission of HBV? - just go to your doctor! - Go check next to your doctor. Symptoms usually don't appear...


All nearly the STD's & STI's?
I feel its about time this question get answered by some experts who paid attention in Health Class! it possible to get Genital Herpes in need having sex? Also is it possible to receive any STD or STI without having sex? First correct answer get best answer! Thank...


Am freakin out, please facilitate!1?
i read somewhere that one of the symptons of syphilis is flu like symptons..by that do they mean even a cold (sneezing and running nose) count?... - sneezing and a running nose could be from a common cold. its spring and the whether is varying. is some info on signs anyway and it's the...


Am I a owner of HPV if I enjoy a plantar wart?
I am a virgin. I just developed a wart on my foot. I am almost positive that it is a plantar wart. Is it serious. Will i always have this HPV virus contained by me? I am not informed in this at all. Please help. - hope...


Am i aids infected , a year ago i have sex beside a prostitute . plz i inevitability proper suggestions?
Am i aids infected , a year ago i had sex with a prostitute . plz i need proper suggestions? get tested again, and that way you can have peace of mind. stressing yourself out will not abet your immune...

No comments:

Post a Comment