Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Diabetes FAQ

Any juvenile diabetics out here on Y!A?
i was just wondering if there be any teenage diabetics on Y!A cos if so i would quite like to collaborate to them and so forth, cos i dont actually know anyone my age who has diabetes... nyone wants to email ect. i enjoy my yahoo, and msn which is gofinland(a)hotmail.co.uk please...


Any karma I'm pre-diabetic?
Fasting glucose was 75, but my A1C was 5.7. It got to as lofty as 6.1 back in March and then I go on a low carb diet for a few months. Nowaday, I still try not to eat bread too often and I don't drink soda with sugar. I try to preserve my carb total for...


Any liquid is doomed to failure for diabetes for instant elevate of Blood sugar in 30-40 mins.?
One can take regular grape or apple juice with river dilution. Better take grapes / apples in its raw form for they contain bran. - i am a type 1 diabetic, and i hold low blood sugar all the time, the best...


Any obedient diet plans for diabetics?
My family is getting together for a family reunion in June and several of my relatives are diabetic and are on a diabetic diet. What sympathetic of foods can they eat or should stay away from? - They will be managing their food plans. YOU don't need to. If you want to make...


Any Omnipod pumpers going to upgrade to the foreign PDM?
I was just curious. I heard it be going to be $150 for upgrading an existing PDM. Do you think it will be worth it? - I have been thinking nearly upgrading, but am not so sure. s $150 but you get to keep the old one for...


Any one drinking aswell?
i have a week off and all alone and tisk tisk i forgot how much i love the boozahol.do you? - I hold a couple of drinks after dinner (no sweeteners), I find it lowers my blood sugars to very normal levels and I rouse up with very normal blood sugars...What that process is that my...


Any one get type 1 diabetes ?
what do you like dislike and not mind about it?? whats annoying?? how long have you have it for ? i love a good natter! - check ur email... iv sent u a massive thingy! - I've had it 29 years. I like that it make me take good care of myself.


Any one party who is completly fit according to alopathy? within this world?
it is ideal bench mark those who have not visited doctor only God - It is not possible to find a completely well person in the world today. our environment is polluted and this is absorbed within the vegetation the main basic source of...


Any other certain side effects of novorapid or levemir?
last wk i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, im on novorapid and levemir but getting headache daily. its not down 2 my blood sugar being 2 low, so could it b side effects of the insulin im on? headaches isnt down as a side effect so does any1 else...


Any other diabetics worried going on for aspertame poisoning?
I've been reading alot lately about aspertame poisoning on the news and pattern. I do have alot of the symptoms they say are associated with it. What are we supposed to do know? Sue the manufacturer - Apparently they know that it causes bad health effects. They're making...


Any possible instrument Free Insulin?
if i get kicked out of my parents house im 18 i dont have a job and im diabetic i focus my mom has us on medicow or something like that... how can i get my insulin and needles could she bear me off her insurance legally although i dont have a mission? could i get...


Any proposal on kindly for a dog next to diabetes?
I have an eleven year old Lhasa Apso who has be diagnosed with diabetes on Friday. Her sugar level is 324. I've heard almost other diabetic dogs who died in a year or six months after being diagnosed. I'm really worried. If anyone has experience or comprehension about caring for a...


Any recoil taking glucophage 500 and rivotril 1 mg?
last night i took glucophage 500 mg and rivotril 1 mg which i always took for my insomnia and anxiety...i could not sleep undamaged night , i took both meds before sleeping ... any info pls help me sohail - I enjoy taken the same drugs and no reaction. Klonipin...


Any recovered anorexics?
what weight were you at the worst...? what weight are you presently? t: 80 lbs right immediately: about 95 lbs but planning to gain to 100 lbs - Worst: 75 pounds now: I have no idea...110ish?? ( still purchase though) I am 5'8. I am just like you...I any "restrict" or "binge". It SUCKS! -...


Any stories on type 1 diagnosises?
Does anyone have any stories on how they were first diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? - im comparatively happy to tell my story. i was 9 years aged at the time, and the one vivid memory i have of the first time i noticed becoming ill be that it was a boiling hot summers...


Any type 1 diabetics out at hand..?
Any of you have anything to say about the OmniPod... own any of you heard anything good/ bad about it... I enjoy the insulin pump rite now, but eventually I'd like to switch to the OmniPod. Also, how were you first diagnosed? - I own been a Type 1 diabetic for 46...


ANY TYPE 1 DIABETICS THAT HAVE TRIED MAGIC MUSHROOMS LOOK !?
Ok so i am a type 1 diabetic. I was diagnosed when i have 21 months old and hold been living as a healthy diabetic for years. Me and my friends really want to try shrooms but i want to seek some direction beforehand. I have tried many, many other...


Any ultrasound techs out here? or know somebody who is?
how do you go about getting that degree? how long is the schooling? is in attendance any courses i can take first online? i have three small children and could only do arts school part time, how many years would it take constituent time? - check out local colleges or...


Anybody know products of blood glucose meter lacking poking or using testing strip?
not with out pricking some part of your body but multi clix and soft clix are in my feelings the least painful. Also there is different meters that you dont hold to handle strips. There is the Bayer breeze that you never have to touch a strip. Also...


ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A SUGAR DADDY?
I WANT A SUGAR DADDY - You could have tried Bernard Madoff but too late, he's now surrounded by prison. - If you're talking about the candy shaft then I don't know, but if you're talking about me. next... - If you want a boxer And if you want a doctor...


Anybody out in attendance beside type one Diabetes?
i have type one too.what is your question or do you freshly want to know that there are people out there? - yes I hold Type 1... Is that your question? - Yes I have type 1. Is that all you wanted to ask? - Yes, but what is your examine? ...


Anybody taking Metformin...?
Yes I have been on Metformin for a long time and enjoy not had any side effects but that doesn't mean you won't. You ought to tell your doctor around the swelling it might be caused by something else. - Rather than changing medicine, you should try to control the leg edema. You should take the following...


Anyone be diagnosed beside "Raynauds Phenomenon"?
I was recently diagnosed with "Raynauds phenomenon". I be really concerned that I had some sort of blood circulation issue, but my Dr. assures me that it is Raynauds Phenomenon. I would love to hear from people who have also be dianogsed with this and the symptoms you have... already researched it...

1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2014. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and bring back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online on how Dr James cured her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his herbal medication as instructed, I am now completely free from Diabetes from doctor Dr James herbal  mix medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348152855846   He also uses his herbal herbs medicine to cure all kind of diseases like:DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy Should contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is very good and honest herbalist doctor. Contact him now via his email:   (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)   (whatsapp or call him on  +2348152855846)   

    ReplyDelete