Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Infectious Diseases FAQ 2

Any guidance for my brother have swine flu?
Today my brother came home with swine flu from work, he's getting a tamiflu now, anyway I am starting Uni subsequent week and really could do without it, also my dad is 59 and can't be sick off work.. any tips on how to deal next to having a sick sibling? -...


Any legitimate management from staph infection / negligence?
Broke my left leg may 22nd, (fib and tib) had surgery (rod and 5 screws). They removed the bandages the year they released me revealing a blister above the break site and it ripped open. The dr. told me to treat it like any other blister and keep it covered. About a week...


Any one else have this and cross-examine on swine flu ?
i had a really sore throat then on the third day of the really sore throat, i started getting really discouraging head, neck and stomach ache too and my proboscis was running a lot. no temputure. Then after to days of it being really really doomed to failure it...


Any preventive vigour shots in the past I step to Japan?
I'm traveling to Japan in late August, and I was wondering if I should find vaccinated ahead of time, so I don't catch any illness while I'm within. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! - This link to CDC travel will answer your questions http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/… See...


Any suggestions for polite food next to strep throat? :(?
like milkshakes or slushies or ice cream? ve to eat, im miserable. anything that feel good on strep throat & something that wont sting it & i can actually get down.. ?? t eat spicy food's that will burn more eat and drink lot's of cool and warm things' ...


Any suggestions on what i might be have?
one week ago my mom took me to the dr because i washaving a runny nose,fever, and sore throat, but the good article was that my fever went away beside tylonel, so the dr told me not to go to school until monday because i had a virus. hroughout mon-thur i be feeling...


Any thoughts as to what I might be sick beside?
About 6 days ago I noticed some minor pain in my glands and that they be swollen. It has progressively gotten worse about three days ago to the point where I could not quite eat/drink. I went and saw a doctor, my strep test came support negative... but they put me...


Any Thoughts On My "Cold" ? Any Advice Would Be Great! Thanks :)?
I woke up yesterday with a sore throat but increased my H2O intake and tried to ignore it ... r in the afternoon/early evening I started to return with more congested ... so I knew I was in for something .. Now the question: *Second -...


Any vulnerability of contracting swine flu from pigs at the county reasonable?
We'll be visiting the livestock area at the county fair. Any adjectives of contracting swine flu from this environment? Thank you. - No - you do not get swine flu from pigs; You can only get it from culture. - You can't contract the disease from the pigs...


Any ways to help out UTI?
I have a urinary track infection. I'm on medication. But do you have any other tips to help? - Drinking significant amounts of water dilutes out the bacteria and it stings less. Also, taking some pyridium (Azo or uristat) will also procure rid of any burning sensation but this is only recommended the...


Anyone believe swine -flu is military made?. I mingy come on one virus after another thats bull(a)#$%.?
I'm inclined to believe otherwise. They can turn every situation in history into a money making situation. They just say the word, and it is so. But the conditions of the world over are worsening, as is vigour. There's also the fact that different...


Anyone else feel this "swine flu" is lately another big hype to panic us?
i think so... ok yes is a "flu" and it comes from PORK that ppl shouldn't be eating anyways, but why give it the big hype that is to say Soooooo dangerous when every other flu we ever had was terrifying as well. To me is just...


Anyone else notice lots of folks beside summer sinus infections?
OK, my family traveled and had flu like symptoms - confusion, aches, cough, conjestion for 7+ days. Went to the doctor on day 9 and we were adjectives diagnosed with sinus infections. Since then 4 other unrelated people we know who enjoy traveled have gotten a similarly intense sickness and eventually...


Anyone else quarantined at home near swine flu?
Just typical that I booked this time off work as hollidays over a month ago and now I'm poorly :( - i have suspected swine flu so i have to stay within! - I was quarantined 2 weeks ago. luck It be a boring as a week in the jail, not...


Anyone else worried roughly swine flu?
Qui ou no? - no I aim there are worser things out there to worry almost. Eg. Cancer, aids, malaria, perverts, twilight, and nuns des, death gets us all eventually -_- Just to be pessimistic. - swine flu is nothing to worry about I'm sure the stress cause by fearing it is more...


Anyone ever have mumps? how long did it nick you to restore your health?
i'm bored of reading all these experts on the internet contradicting themselvs, i'd rather here it off someone who have it first hand, and also.my ball has begin to hurt, did this happen to any1 else and does it necesarily mean that i could become infertile?? I'm...


Anyone have swine flu?
how bad was it and what symptoms did you have - It was a legitimate pig. I broke out in rashers, but the oinkment cleared them up. - I've have swine flu. To be honest, the symptoms were just like middle-of-the-road cold and flu symptoms, like sore head, feeling grogy and miserable, you know the impression.


Anyone here have swine flu however? How doomed to failure be it really?
I'm sick of the media making it sound like the return of the black plague and I'm sick of individual the media writing their stories about what it was like and they brand it sound like a near loss experience (did your boss promise you a raise if...


Anyone hold chiari warp & told not to verbs give or take a few it?
I have one about 7 mm and I don't really have any symptoms. I have the MRI done because of vertigo, but they think it's unrelated. I don't want to worry about it, they told me not to unless symptoms develop. I'm wacky that I...


Anyone in fact know how weak the vigorous personality that died of Swine Flu be?
Because my friend who's 19 like me has just be diagnosed with Swine Flu and she's petrified of dying, i haven't seen her in around 2 weeks, we've be texting. And she heard on Loose Women that the person was manly and 19? Even though i've...


Anyone know anyone who survived a severe armour of H1N1 (swine flu)?
My brother-in-law is in the hospital with the virus. They have put him surrounded by a medically induced coma and paralyzed him while they try to get the crap out of his lungs. If anyone has any positive stories to share I'd love to hear them! ...


Anyone know how serious my incredibly sore throat is?
Just the right side of my throat is sore, also right below my ear at the curve of my jaw there is a swollen hard spot. It hurts basically a tiny bit until I am eating or drinking and swallow then it's pretty excruciating. I won't have plenty money to go to...

No comments:

Post a Comment