Friday, December 11, 2009

Heart Diseases FAQ 2

Am I at more of a risk for heart attack if my mother have one?
My mother had a heart attack in her early 50s and grandmother at approaching 40 something am i at risk of having one. I am a 23 year old male blood pressure 111/80 a moment ago recently quit smoking - Yes it can be hereditary,...


Am I at risk for clogged arteries?
I had my cholesterol checked and the bad cholesterol level be 150 while the good cholesterol was 38. Shouldn't the good cholesterol be up at hand with the bad cholesterol to fight it? Am I at risk for clogged arteries? - Cholesterol is not a apposite indicator or the cause of clogged arteries.


Am I at risk for heart disease?
My grandfather and his siblings all died of heart disease. - yes. - Yes. Eat a heart healthy diet, exercise, verbs a healthy weight and get regular check ups. You can avoid heart disease. - 1. Do a full blood checkup 2. Excercise (going to a gym three days a week...


Am I at risk for heart problems?
Sometimes, I can be out of breath. And sometimes, when I breathe, my heart beats really fast. And today, when I'm inhaling, I have a feeling some kind of minor pain on both sides of my chest. Most of the time it is one side at a time and sometimes it is both sides.


Am i at risk of a appropriation during the operation?
I am 17 and have a condition called RAS (Reflex anoxic seizures) and I have just now considered having a nose job when i am 18. My first fit i have when i was 2 and up until last year i hadn't had any signs of it again. I be just...


Am i borderline hypothyroid or hypothyroid?
TSH level 6.14 range =(0.30-5.50) T4 15.2 range =(12.0-22.0) I enjoy had heavy hair loss, sleep alot but still tired during the morning, no motivation and just want to relax and can't concentrate due to tiredness since january and it's worsening. I'm diagnosed as borderline but i feel really bad atm. My...


Am I competent to go and get a heart attack from running?
I want to lose weight so I decided to run since its a good cardio workout. I've be running running for a couple weeks now. Im 15, 6'3'', and 261 pounds. I know I'm overweight and at risk. Is it possible to get a heart attack from running to...


Am i dyeing? a few more unreturned question...?
I asked a question last night asking if my body be shutting down because i have been anorexic fr about 2 years, and using cocain for in the order of one. I am currently trying to gain weight, but no matter how much i eat, i am not acquirement a single pound. It...


Am i dying when i am drinking popcorn?
Basically I fail to see the point of the question - Microwaveable popcorn represents a special case, since it is designed to be cooked along with its various flavoring agents. One of these adjectives artificial-butter flavorants, diacetyl, has been implicated in cause respiratory ailments. Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_corn#He… - Not unless you...


Am i dying? low heart rate, premonition thinned?
i just went to go to bed, and notice my heart rate is very low. as i lay down, my legs and arms feel very loose and noodle like, but do function. my breath is very short. a wave starts turn go over my body, from my legs up. its a feeling of...


Am I experiencing the symptoms of a stroke?
I have been having these symptoms for over a month very soon. does not start always. Only when my body is in some positions, when I ride a bike, when I lie on my departed side of the body. Also, I think that my left arm is cooler than my right...


Am I going to die? Please answer?
You probably wouldn't be able to type that interview if you had a possibility of dieing (meaning youd already be dead). It depends on what you did before it happened which could hold caused it. - It most definitely sounds like a panic attack...they are totally real and soem people get them so...


Am I have a heart attack right presently?
For the last 10 hours I've had a pain within my upper left part of my back, right between my shoulder blade and not here shoulder. It only hurts when I move around, it hurts when I lay down or move my neck. I have no chest pains or any other symptons. I'm...


Am I have a heart attack?
I'm a 14 year old male and I smoke cigarettes. I am having squeezing vibrations right where my heart is and I also have chest pain. I feel nauseated earlier and my feet and hands are broke out within a cold sweat. Is it possible for a teen to have a heart...


Am i have a heart attack?
my chest hurts and i can stomach acid keeps coming up my throat help! - if u wer hving a heart attack, woodnt u b a lil preoccupied and not able 2 ask this q? sounds 2 me like u merely ate sum rlly strong food. did u just hve a meal? - I...


Am i have a stroke?
ive been getting pain in my forehead (around my eyebrow) for a couple of days, in a minute my left arm is feeling funny, i can move it but doesn't feel one and the same.i suffer from high blood pressure ,smoke and do drink too much alcohol i know that im not living a healthy...


Am I have heart attack?
I always experience pain on my left arm... The niggle was so severe sometime i dropped anything that I m holding. m not mistaken, the nerve there connected directly to he heart.. Is at hand any other disease/cause of that symptom..? trap nerves maybe? Should i start writing a will?? I...


Am I Having Heart Problems?
For the past hour and lightly around the past few days my heartbeat is really street light and my heart has a sharp pain. I'm only 15 and I don't necessarily devour healthy but I maintain my weight slightly below average. I'm not sure what cause it but I'm scared. If anyone has any answers to...


Am i lofty again after smoking over 20 hours ago?
yesterday for the first time.. i got really high. i think. erday i smoked and i went CRAZYY, similar to i thought i was dying i was telling my friends to phone an ambulance, everything was going by so slow. but sometimes so fast. i couldnt control what i was...


Am I misunderstanding the obese contained by coconut oil/milk?
For the last year or so I've quit eating my favorite vegetable curry because it has full-fat coconut milk contained by it and I was worried about eating that much wringing wet fat. Light coconut milk isn't an option because it just doesn't penchant the same and it's only relatively "light". ver,...


Am I Ok or not I enjoy no opinion if I am?
I checked my blood pressure and it was 102/75, pulse rate was 59. Is that too low? I thought normal be 120/70. Any input? I will greatly appreciate. - If you are a runner, bike rider or any athletic cardiovascular work out person, your vitals are perfect. ...


Am i on correct Cholestrol tablets?
I would like to have a second opinion on cholesterol reducing drug call "Simvastatin". I am 34 yrs old and my recent blood test shows cholesterol level as 6.1mmol/L . My GP prescribed Simvastatin 40mg tablet, one at darkness for 56 days. One of my friend who has cholesterol level of 6.8mmol/L for which his...


Am I on the channel to a stroke or heart disease?
I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow, but I can't seem to get some sleep because of my symptoms. other day, I experienced prominent chest torment, as though I was having a panic attack. It be actually painful (but still somewhat bearable). It subsided after a few hours. Last night I experienced...

No comments:

Post a Comment