Saturday, December 5, 2009

Skin Conditions FAQ

Acne relief...i solicit you...?
im a girl ive had mild/ moderate acne since i was 12...im 15 now and i still enjoy it ve used OTC and its another fail im desperate because im sick of being mortified around my friends...ive tried being confident and it only lasts a few hours ive used : differin, benziclin, tea tree oil,...


Acne scar be gone! helppp?
anyone know of any products that get rid of acne scars COMPLETLEY? - Search before asking ;) - go to a dermatologist and ask them what you can do. I know there was something out in attendance that i asked about, but it's expensive if you dont have insurance for it- which is why i...


Acne scar on forehead i want gone?
im on roaccutane atm for my acne but i got these scars on my forehead an it says i cant hold any treatment for them for at least 12 months after my treatment. i cant wait that long ! i need them rotten asap.. is there anything i can use? ive got bio oil...


Acne scar problem? best answer, 10 points!?
i have acne scars from the past year 2 the present of 2day. i do sometimes pick (a) my facade, but ive stopped 4 the last month or 2 :) i know scars fade over a period of time, but does any1 know a moral moderately cheap neutrogena, mary kay, or aveno remedy that...


Acne scar treatment?
What acne scar treatment works? Like I heard Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Scar works? But i really dont know. - They burn a bit but they are unbelievably well worth it. If you go to a dermatoligist and ask for a skin peel your scar will be gone in under an hour. A skin peel...


Acne scar? obverse is clear but scar still near how do i lessen their appearance?
any none prescriptive methods for undoing damage? - 1. Step 1 tep 2 Scrub your face at night with melt water and immediately wash beside cold water. Warm water will open your pores. Cold sea helps close pores, which in turn keeps oil out of your...


Acne scar?? Please Please sustain!!?
Ok so I will be turning 15 in about 3 weeks time and my target is to get rid of most of my acne scar by the end of august I want to progress back to school with a prettier and cleaner frontage Are there any natural remedies out there to attain rid of acne...


Acne Scars ..Dermatitis Artefecta? is it a serious entity?
I started having acne scars since i was 14 and i'm immediately 18 ... and i went to the doctor this year coz my mom was worried and she said I have dermatitis artefecta and the scar should be gone if i use the medicine .. However .. they didnt go yet...


Acne Scars Home Remedies?
I've finally defeated my acne and I haven't broken out for at least a month now. All that's left are these scar... They're not deep or raised. they're just red and dark than my skin tone. Im almost done with my war with acne and I want a flawless skin as soon as possible!! he instrument, Im...


Acne Scars Trouble :/?
im in middle school, and have pretty impossible scars, but the odd part is that its solely on one side of my face, one can i do to get rid of it? does benzoyl peroxide help? and do i want my frontage to get a little dry to clear the scars? or do i want to put...


Acne seem to be getting worse?
I've always had pretty bad acne, but it's other been a forehead issue, with the very occasional mild breakout on my cheeks/chin nouns. Since turning 18, it's started to clear up on my forehead, and how my forehead used to be my cheeks/chin are now suffering. I just wondered if anyone might have any...


ACNE SO ANNOYING!!?
Okay so i have about 4 zits on my chin, 2 on my cheek, one under my muzzle, 3 on my nose, and 4 on my forehead along with fading ones. I know this is acne. :( but ive tried literally EVERYTHING!! should i see a dermatologist to return with it checked?? if so does it cost anything??...


Acne solution please!?
Okay, my skin is actually pretty nice, save for the two or so zits I always give the impression of being to have somewhere. Currently, Im using Ance Free and lemme tell you, it SUCKS! I used Proactive (eh) and the zits I get stay for a really long time. What works swiftly? PS I start school on...


Acne Solutions? Please Help.?
I've Had Acne Since I Was 5 Now Im 12 ? Seriously Why Is This ? Please Help ! - It could be the type of food your eating, like profusely of junk or greasy foods can cause acne. And you should see a dermatologist... :) - rub you face with achocol in the morning when...


Acne that freshly doesn't want to will?
Alright, so I'm a typical teen, but recently have been getting more acne on my forehead even when I use the Clean & Clear Advantage. My forehead have been my problem area for years, and I don't know why the Clean & Clear suddenly stopped working (it worked fine and I had clear skin...


Acne treatment products?
i have acne all over my forehead is there any devout products i could use please help! i have sensitive skin and its kinda dry - I've been surrounded by that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to run down the blemishes and get...


Acne trouble does this remedy really work?
I don't know how that'll work because olive oil will definitely clog your pores and create even more pimples. I think the being who said that must have been a jerk and said it in recent times to see if you would try it. I would suggest NATURE'S CURE. It's basically acne cream and...


Acne Trouble, Help Please? ):?
my gf has a slight acne problem and it reallllly upsets her. :/ , she's tried like everything and it wont jump away. Proactive didnt work for her. she tried Acnefree and it worked for a while but then it like stopped working. might be it, but she doesnt believe me ): can someone please...


Acne, Ance, another "Need advice" one.?
Hello, i know and have heard tons of different methods for getting rid of acne...and probably tried most. I have gone to multiple dermatologists and enjoy a little "treatment" set up...isnt working too well freshman in college, have acne since beginning of soph in high institution. Its within the Mod. catagory. -so my skin...


Acne, hot or cold hose?
Is it best to wash an acne face with cold river or hot water? Very easy 10 points if you answer honestly. - Hot water open your pores so use hot water with a cleanser, and then close your pores hindmost up with cold water. - There is this untried popular cream that people have...


Acne. will this do more worse than righteous.?
ok i get up and wash my face near warm salt water later a couple hours later use a face wipe, a couple hours later use another one. in the past i go to bed wash my face beside warm salt water again and afterwards dab on tea tree oil and leave on...


ACNE.. PLZ HELP NOW!?
my sister has really bad Acne, and i feel really upset for her.. she pretty much used every face wash & they arent helping.. So if you have any tips. can you plz minister to! thanks - conversion diet, drink lots of water and no smoking good nights sleep and don't put fingers on facade. ...

by:DiseasesFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment