Saturday, January 2, 2010

STD questions and answers

Am i aids infected , a year ago i have sex near a prostitute . plz i call for proper suggestions?
one year ago i had sex with a prostitute at a dark place i *** tht prostitute next to a condom on my penis . it was my first and last time .but after sex i didnt find condom...


Am i at risk for HIV?
In January of this year I had my first sexual encounter. I fingered a girl, touched her breast with the same have and say licked her breast(the same one). Am i at risk for HIV? I don't think so but still i'd similar to to know. - Very very unlikely. oes not sound approaching...


Am I at risk of getting STDs?
I met a stranger at a beach and we had fun. Not penetrative sex, though. Just some pawing and kissing and hugging. When I lied down near my head in her lap, she directed a stream of breast milk into my ear, bursting the ear and played with my ear. ...


Am I at risk? Pls answer the q gratitude!?
Hello there! I know what is the probability of contracting HIV from this situation: I french kissed a guy whose HIV status is unknown. And I remembered that I had a small cut/wound (no bleeding but I could feel it hurts when my tongue touches it), within the inner part of...


Am I competent to impart oral sex when I do not own a cold sore?
As of now, I have a cold sore, so I am avoiding any and all sexual goings-on until it is gone. But what about when it is gone? Is it safe to proceed with kissing? What give or take a few oral sex? Would I give...


Am i going to be fine?
Hi everyone, my name is john im 16, I have pain within my neck/groin/arm/ and elbow gland area's, I had recently shaved my whole body ight immediately i feel slight pains in those area's and it appears that i have red shaving bumps on my upper arms I be hoping that it was a...


Am i gunna get hold of this disease?
So im an albono and i slept with this big black chick named La-A (Ladashahh) and after we did it she said she has this disease name Pediculosis corporis and i was wondering, am i more succeptible to it cuz im white? - Pediculosis corporsis is the medical term for lice infestation.


AM I HIV+ ? please minister to...?
So I gave my boyfriend like a 5 second bj... i wouldn't even call it a bj! but it be my first &most likely LAST time. es jumping like adjectives over my body.. my muscles feel weak..? i hate to spit like mad like that feeling you're thirsty but i drink water and thats...


Am I infected beside HIV or i m only to stressed? what is wrong near me?
Tuesday, i woke up and i found out that the inside of my left ear was swollen and with for a time pain. But 24 hours later the ear almost went subsidise to normal it will probably get well tomorrow.subsequent day i woke up and...


Am I infected beside HIV?
I had vaginal sex with a sex worker 2 months ago. During sex condom was broken and i did not stop until i discharged. 10 days ago one of my tonsils get swollen and i had fever 100 F. I took medicine and tonsils get ok after 4 days. after 2 days of that I got...


Am I infected near HIV or i m a moment ago to stressed? what is wrong next to me?
Tuesday, i woke up and i found out that the inside of my left ear was swollen and with a moment or two pain. But 24 hours later the ear almost went rear legs to normal it will probably get well tomorrow.


Am i infected near HIV?
I was at DMV on Friday to get my permit. I have to fill in the form, but i didn't have a pen. So i borrowed one from the DMV female. After filling it in, i forgot to give it vertebrae to her. Well, i got back home and had some math homework to do. I...


Am I infected next to HIV or i m simply to stressed? what is wrong beside me?
Tuesday, i woke up and i found out that the inside of my left ear was swollen and with a bit pain. But 24 hours later the ear almost went spinal column to normal it will probably get well tomorrow. But today i woke...


Am i infected or enjoy a diease?
3days ago i performed oral sex on my bf. We have been goin out for 9 months and i thought he deserved it. Im 14 n we hold a 1yr old daughter n i found out 2 day dat he has be unfaithful for 1 month. And they have been sexually moving!! He ejaculated...


Am I Just Sick or Do I own an STD?
I have had a fever throughout the together day, a bad headache on and off and be somewhat light headed. I had a sexual encounter two days ago. My partner claimed to hold not been feeling well the recent past few days. Is it more likely I just...


Am I man too paranoid in the order of HIV?
Ok I've been really paranoid about having caught HIV the later couple of days. About 5 months ago I gave and received oral sex with a female at a deputation. I'm male. I have only have one sexual partner aside from this and it was a serious relationship. About a week...


Am i obligated to put in the picture them?
i found out i have noncancerous HPV today. its contagious and the genital warts kind... i want to know if i am obligated to share my previous sex partners? The one person in specific is one of my best friends... i feel beyond guilty for not tellin him...


Am I ok near have sex 2. Times beside virgins?
Well me and my girlfriend or ex girlfriend I should say has unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and I broke up with her raison d`¨Âștre she was acting weird and I found out she liked another guy so I only started to talk to my 1st girlfriend I ever had and...


Am I over react rationale my brother have a STD?
Ok, my older brother lets me wash and verbs his car every Sunday and pays me for it. Today, while I was picking up his trash in his vehicle, I found some papers that said he had HPV. I looked it up online and it turns out that it's...


Am i overreacting going on for hiv, please read & answer im really worried?
okay first let me start by saying i am a virgin im a virgin by choice until marriage at lowest possible, okay here goes, my brother is hiv positive so about 3 months back i believe, we be out at applebees eating and i had 3 mini...


Am i Pregnant? If he fingered me near Sperm on his finger?HELP!?
i am 16 .. Me and my Boyfriend were in a bed naked together and we done everything but have sex, i am still a virgin but he fingered me and i am almost sure he had sperm on his hand, could it be possible that i am...


Am i pregnant? sex 3 days until that time biopsy and after biopsy bleed brown but still no spell?
I had unprotection sex on the16th and had light pink discharge. I also have a biopsy done on the 18th and just bleed brown for 3 days but my period was suppose to be due on the 20th and very soon i...


Am I Pregnant?!!?
Well, a couple of months back a woman that had been diagnosed near fraternal twins had sneezed right in my face yeah I know its frightful and then I went home I felt great I have no signs of any st'ds so far. Years later I felt really sick all the time surrounded by the morning it was...


Am i promising to stop HIV?
i have only had oral sex near 2 people the first a while back earlier this year and i single recevied, the most recient being about a week ago when i recevied and give should i verbs? - Risk of transmission of HIV through oral sex is very low, but there is still a...

No comments:

Post a Comment