Friday, January 15, 2010

Respiratory Diseases FAQ

Antibiotic departing your body?
it depends, some take 24-48 hrs or more, z packs are 2 the first hours of daylight, then one for next 4 days. Source(s): nurse - It depends on the antibiotic. Each has it's own time frame for clearing the system. - You have to know the drug name and strength. You can go to "PDR" which...


Antibiotic's cause sever distress within my chest/ stomach when i swallow.. backing?
i think the antibiotics my doctor put me on for my acne is causing it, it is the worst pain whenever i swallow, whether it be dampen, food, or just spit... it feels like my throat is swollen and doesn`t matter what goes down has to sqeeze through, it...


Antibiotics used for chest infection and steriods to assist you breathe is it correct?
I have asthma and i think i have a chest infection i want to clarify that the antibiotics are to face-off the infection and the steroids are to help widen my airways and help me breathe and the reason to take them both is because im...


Antimasturbation prescription?
i caught my son touching himself the other day. is there any type of medicine that will serve as a deterrent and prevent this surrounded by the future? here's nothing wrong with masturbating. 2. Masturbation is not a respiratory disease. - Get over yourself... why would you want your son to grow up totally screwed up sexually...


Anxiety adjectives the time - dull pain within my chest?
I have suffered from pains in my chest and anxiety for the past year and this become really bad where i had to own time off work. > I am now on pills which help next to this and i havent had a full blown panic attack for ages. I still...


Anxiety and chest pressure next to tightness within throat?
Thank you all in advance. The ending three weeks have been hell. I have be to the ER twice they have done blood panels, EKG, ct scans and adjectives is clear they say this is due to anxiety. I have never had anxiety attacks to the point of physical distress. I discern...


Anxiety Attack while soaring?
Okay, I've been smoking tree for about 2 years now, and everything is adjectives good when i experience the "high" feeling. but yesterday when i smoked im not sure what was stirring to me, first everything flashed from reality to black really fast for a long time, then it go completely black for a minute i was...


Anxiety attacks and nouns attacks?
what are they? what happens when you get them? - This is a great course/product which help me basically CURE myself of anxiety and stop it for good, check it out below: http://doiop.com/6hg734 lly, the symptoms are subtle and narrowly noticeable. Occasionally, people get anxiety disorders where on earth they...


Anxiety get worse,what to do?
hi i have (IBD). i was takeing anti -anxiety meds but i stopped..BUS-BAR... now Zyprexa 2.5mg , not on zy currently thow. act my last accupucture didn't run so well, i had one of the worse anxiety/panic attaks ever after the treatment..so yeah now currently not so much dizzy ,but in a minute vomiting. so...


Anxiety related chest discomfort?
For almost a year I have been dealing with chest backache that comes and goes. Have done 3 trips to the ER in past year and EKG is other fine. I monitor my blood pressure and heart rate daily and both are actually great. Can it all really lately be from anxiety as my doctor suggests? ...


Anxiety symptoms or something more?
For the last 2-3 months (approximately) I have been have a lot of weird and random discomfort, mostly in my upper left region. I randomly will gain chest pain, sometimes localized, sometimes all around. It will often radiate to my shoulders, arms, and d¨¦colletage .. more often on the left side. Also, I will get greatly...


Any Anxiety sufferers?
1. Have you ever woke up during the night in a panic and for a split second try to numeral out where you are (confusing). ave you ever woke or been half asleep and didn't recognise party in bed next to you, again just for a split second. I'm purely curious if its my anxiety, doesn't happen...


Any approach to save your breath fresh throughout the daytime?
what i mean is, i brush my teeth almost after every meal i have because of my profession i do alot of talking with people surrounded by person. but sometimes, throughout the day, even if i hadnt eaten anything i perceive like i should brush my teeth or keep it fresh.


Any apt counsel on quiting smoking short meds?
Find something else to do that will take your mind off of them. Take a bearing, work on a puzzle - ANYTHING that will distract you. Change your habits. If you smoke after meals, take a step instead. For the oral fixation you may have, chew sugarless gum or eat sugar -...


Any biddable tablet for unbreakable Asthma Patient? and any perfect suggestion to dampen stomach for me?
I am an ASTHMA (a breath trouble or Decease) patient. I takes a tablet every night name ETO SALBETOL. (FORMULA: Etotylline + Salbutamol + bromhexine Tablets). I got too much shivering and extra faster heartbeats after taking this tablet. this shivering go continue for 4-5...


Any concept on a 1 year older vomiting in need alarm except for a slight cough? Doc say it is nought.?
He seems to be fine. The doctor said it could be a texture problems but I can't see it. Any suggestions. - Just keep an eye on the baby survey for fever, rash, decrease surrounded by activity, or overly...


Any counsel on how to cure my cold/allergies/flu - WHATEVER??!?
I have been sick since Sunday night. My focal symptoms are stuffy nose, pain in my sinuses, fatigue, ears are itchy, and sometimes I enjoy a sore throat. I thought it might be allergies, so I took Claritin for 3 days, with no relief. Beginning Wed night, I took Nyquil and...


Any Doctors In The House?
I Keep Havin Nausea, High Heart Rate, Dizzy It Happens Most Of The Time In In A Room With Lots Of People Or It Just Occurs Randomly. What Could It Be? - call you doctor. Especially if you sweat during these episodes. It could be an irregular heartbeat. Just call your doctor. This is...


Any early remedies to stop a cough?
I have bronchitus. I've been to the doctor and I have prescription and I've taken it. I've also tried liquid cough medicine and cough drops. But I can't sleep right now because I can not stop coughing, seriously I don't conjecture I've gone a full minute without coughing for the past 4 hours and...


Any ex-smokers out within?
Hey guys, I decided to finally quit smoking after my final exams this year and my last cigarette was almost 6 hours ago (I smoked about a pack/day). The headache is getting pretty rough and I just got my first thought of "uh oh, conceivably I can't do this!". I was just wondering if there is any...


Any home remendy for sinus dranage?
Ice cream and other milk products affect the sinuses. pot- basically this is nasal irrigation. Helps to clean out the sinus cavity, and can relieve pressure. Acupressure- massage the pressure points on yoru face. Helps the sinuses to drain. Hot Tea- Can help to alleviate nausea and drainage. Hot rag-...


Any Homeopathic Doc on queue, What is cranium remedy for Bronco Asthma? Agravatwes while lying?
Blatta Orientales (mother tincture). There are many according to other symptoms. y no docs here, patient can not breathe when lying in bed. breathing stops when falling asleep.wake up with a start and gasps for breath. take Grindelia Q , 5-10 drops for start mber...

No comments:

Post a Comment