Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Respiratory diseases FAQ

Any item that would support support lung condition?
well... ive had a brief history of smoking and lung problems i enjoy stoped doing as much as i used to (which was a pack every 2 weeks and bag of marijuana every few days) to around a cigarette or a cigar on occasions... Is nearby anything that can help me recover...


Any medication surrounded by any pathy to curb or minimise snoring?
sleeping on your back and elevating your manager may help. if you are overweight, losing weight should help beside the snoring. those breath nose strips are supposed to help with snoring as all right but not sure if they work or not. - Hiya, I suffered from sleep apnea...


Any model why I still own athsma after I quit smoking?
I quit about 3 weeks ago and have only be socially smoking (so maybe once a week) eve me this a huge cut down from what I used to smoke. I could go through about 15 contained by a day... The think is I still have really fruitless athsma...


Any of you asthmatics out in that devout at running?
I've been weightlifting for about a year now and own put on some muscle, but with that muscle came some fat.. Now, I've be doing this thing called HIIT which is sprinting intense short distances, so it is good for me since I hold asthma, however, lately at night I get...


Any pharmacists or doctors out at hand who can sustain me !?
i have just been to the pharmacist and they own seen my eyes ( there red puffy on the lid and underneath not inside the eye though ) anyone tell me what have caused my eyes too do this in the morning it is sometimes flaky,...


Any rapid home remedies for a cough and sore throat?
Good Morning! been lucky up to now, but finally caught my first cold of the year! I've been taking profoundly of Echinacea and that has helped, but now I'm looking for some hurried home remedy for cough / sore throat / minor congestion. I've heard and read that...


Any remedies for cough?
Waait, does citrus fruits even help? Cough drops or lozenges help thin phlegm as in good health as soothe scratchy membranes in your throat. The best kind of lozenges for cough is ones with eucalyptus. They stifle the nasal swelling and decongest the nose too. A steamy shower or vaporizer may help a dry cough by...


Any respiratory analyst out within? Do you enjoy do any clinical after classes are taken?
Yes. There is a requirement for a certain number of supervised clinical instruction. It varies from state to state but there's no way a analyst should practice without clinical experience. And you do the clinical part as you progress in the program so you can...


Any suggested breathing technique for asthma?
I have exercise induced asthma, but I get asthma sometimes just from sitting and not doing anything too. I don't want to other use my inhaler, so are there any breathing techniques or meditation type exercises that may control my asthma. Please help. - Most relations are going to say "breathe in...


Any suggestions for not anyone competent to breath out of my muzzle for years?
For the past couple of years, 5 or more, I have not been competent to breath out of my nose properly. I get some air, but not a great deal. I do have allergies, hay fever, but I shouldn't be affected by this adjectives year long. I...


Any tips for a sore throat?
I have a sore throat, and I want to recover fast. I've taken vitamins today and drank liquid and water but now it is hurting. Can you please give me some tips to soothe it a touch bit or if possible be cured ASAP? k you so much!~ Much appreciated. -Mochi. - for...


Any tips of getting rid of signus once and for adjectives ?
I have had a " blocked " nose since I be 12 or as long as I can remember ... it is definitely better know but what can I do to get rid of it ? I have use medicine and natural prescriptions but I want some really good...


Any tips on quitting smoking cigerettes?
i'm 15 and i smoke 15 a day, which is why i want to stop because i feel it's getting too out of hand. ny advise, thanks. - Smoke tea leaves it will cut you back on nicotine long enough to brake the addiction, nicorettes purely takes away the smoking part not the addiction...


Any track to operate next to asthma?
i just got exercise-induced asthma around a month ago, and it is a ** cause i cant run running or anything w/o shortness of breath. i was just wondering if i could deal w/ it. gratitude in advance. - bring your doctor to prescribe an inhaler. They also have an over the...


Any ways to backing asthma?
I'm looking for potential ways to help relieve asthma. I'm 23 years old, and was diagnosed as asthmatic when i be 8. It's always been quite severe, i currently call for to use 500 mg Seretide (purple inhaler) morning and night, and the Salamol (blue inhaler) whenever i need it, which is frequently. ...


Anybody ever have a problem near their nostrils?
For the past few months my nostrils have been drastically dry(inside of my nose not outside) Sometimes painfully dry. Anybody ever have this? What is it and what did you do to sort it out? Cheers - use a nasal rinse daily, drink lotsa water, run a vaporizer when you sleep,...


Anybody know any immediate sinus infection remedies? Easy 10 points hastily!?
I think i may have a sinus infection and i have to run to a concert in 8 minutes. any quick remedies? ty - warm brackish water with pinch of baking soda, neilmed sinus rinse kit at walmart. motrin and Afrin spray and or earnest sudafed. - Here...


Anyone acquainted next to this vitamin supplement? Called Clear Lungs, suppose to seize the lungs fit?
And make breathing easier. I smoked for 20 years, but quit 12 years ago, I'm just wondering if that would help clear out the tarmacadam and nicotine from my lungs, and lower my chances of lung cancer. t waste your money on "snake...


Anyone can read out some starter cigarette pack?
I am 19,just got in the army(in my country we do 2 years army).I get with a good friend in who smokes,i tried for first time smoking,and i like it a lot.But when i asked my friend for the name of the cigarette he said me that was call "black devil" and that...


Anyone else be told you own a "vastly small epiglottis"?
After surgery to remove lingual tonsils, I was told my epiglottis is very small. Besides adapting my swallowing/breathing device (e.g take a breath before drinking) is there anything else I should memo? Basically, has anyone else been told this and how does it affect you? Thanks!! - no never...


Anyone else beside Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
I am continually tired, whether i sleep 12 hours or 4 hours I wake up feeling more exhausted than when i went to bed. I go to a Doctor years ago who told me I have chronic fatigue syndorme. My thyroid and iron are always fine. I have tried adjectives the vitamins and also Ginseng...


Anyone else beside Scleroderma?
I just wondered, as I haven't met many other people near my condition. had scleroderma for a few years now, and I've only come across 2 other nation. GW x x - No, all I can offer is this site if you do not already know it... http://www.sclerodermasociety.co.uk/news… A Sclerodema...


Anyone else beside sleep apnea?
I recently went through a sleep study, and it seems as though I'm going to hold to begin using a CPAP machine. I'd like to hear what some of you mull over of them (i.e. how easy it is to adjust to sleeping with one, how much of a difference it has made, etc.). ...


Anyone else enjoy nouns attacks?
I have panic attacks every so often and needed to hear about others' symptoms and experiences. Do you have any advice for me? - Well my aunt always does. she always has trouble breathing and get dizzy. she takes some kind of medicine because it get really bad. you just need to sit down or...

No comments:

Post a Comment